WelcomeVICTORIAN COUNTRY CHAMPIONSHIPS
Thursday 26th January 2017 - Saturday 28th January 2017
- All athletes must be members of both Athletics Victoria and Wodonga Athletic Club to compete
- the club will not be organising accommodation
- Friday 27th January is not a Public Holiday
- the club is required to provide duty roster helpers on Friday 27th (Session 2) and Saturday 28th (Session 1). All participating athletes will be expected to do duty at some time during our allocated sessions
- further information, including accommodation, is available at http://athsvic.org.au
For the 2016 Distance Calendar click here
Membership for the 2016-2017 season is now available. Please click here to download the membership form. Payment can be made by cash, cheque or direct deposit. If you wish to take part in Athletics Victoria competitions (eg Countries, AV Shield, Multis, Jnr, & Open Ch'ships), you must join Athletics Victoria which includes your club membership.
The Wodonga Athletic Club aims to provide a comprehensive athletics program suitable for people of all abilities & ages from 12 years old & up, focusing on improving health & fitness, achieving personal bests and enhancing skill levels in a relaxed and enjoyable environment for individuals & families. Go to our 'Contact Us' section if you need more information than our web site contains.
If your child is less than 12 years of age they are eligible to join Wodonga Little Athletics Club. Information on WLAC can be obtained by phoning Sean Streat (President) 0424 183 197 or email email@example.com
Wodonga Athletic Club Age Categories U14, U16, U18, U20, Open, Veteran (40+, 50+, 60+ & 70+)